Webinar: Elite Level Listening
We all know that listening is a sales superpower that can significantly boost the effectiveness of your client-facing people.
Building relationships, delivering sales pitches, managing staff, taking down requirements and dealing with problems are just a few areas where this powerful skill is needed. The term that experts in the field use is Elite Level Listening. But what does this mean and how can you become an expert?
To find out I’ll be interviewing Richard Mullender ex Metropolitan CID Police hostage negotiator where his ability to really listen could make the difference between life or death.
He’s going to be share stories with us which illustrate the following:
- How to discover what people really want from you
- How to build trust with people you have just met or started speaking to
- How to pull a situation back from the brink of failure
- What questions to ask people to get the most useful answers
- Ways you can develop your Elite Level Listening skill
Richard is easily one of our most popular guests to date. If you want to know more about him he’s attached a simple one pager in the download section on this page.